This adorable bear needs help getting dressed, and your preschooler is just the one for the task! Children can lace the bear’s shirt and attach any of nine colourful shaped buttons down the front. Match the shapes on the beginner-friendly blue side of the bear, match the five double-sided pattern cards for a greater challenge, or use the laces and buttons to create one-of-a-kind designs – any way you play, this clever manipulative is great for building fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, creativity, and confidence.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Wooden lacing set with buttons to “sew” in place
- Includes 9 buttons and 3 laces
- Includes 5 double-sided pattern cards
- Storage tray included
- Helps teach colours, shapes, matching and memory; encourages fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and problem-solving skills